I legit have had a migraine or had a headache on the verge of a migraine 3 days a week for the past month.
Talk about miserable....
But who wants to read a pitty party? No one!
January was a pretty good start to the year. Lets review my January goals and see what in the world I've been doing the past 4 weeks...
- Go to 9 rounds at least 3x a week, shoot for 4x - umm I did good on this one except for last week. The snowpocalypse totally wrecked my game and I only went once. Oops
- Clean my diet up - yeah... about that. I ate an entire bag of snickers bites last night, so yup, failed this one
- Finish the t-shirt quilt I've started - I spent an entire Sunday working on it and havent touched it since. I'm making progress though (I'm thinking I bit off more then I can chew to be honest)
- Throw my cousin an amazing bridal shower - NAILED IT! But failed at taking pictures... And yes an entire batch of cupcakes ended up in the trash the first go round but it all turned out great in the end.
- Give away, donate or sell the stuff/clothes I don't need/use that's been piled up in the pink room for months now - Still sitting in the floor in the pink room
- Work on my 101 things list - Nope..
- Spend more time with my friends and family - Yes on the family, failed on the friends. I've been working through my anxiety and am taking baby steps. To some of you hanging out with friends sounds like a normal thing but when you're battling anxiety and slight agoraphobia, even a simple trip to a restaurant is a struggle. And it suuuuuucks, trust me.
- Save money like it's my job (big things planned in 2014 means we need money in the bank!) - Working on it! Dave Ramsey's plan is back in action and we're focused. Rockin it out!
On to February's goals:
- Get roots taken care of - BAM! Checked off already (got my hair's done yesterday)
- Make Tyler's 30th birthday the best day ever
- 9rounds 5x a week for the first two weeks (my membership runs out the 14th so I need to go every day until then)
- Clean up my diet
- Start P90x3 with Tyler after 9rounds is done
- Write more
- Get rid of the junk in the pink room/garage/house in general. Its amazing how much crap we have accumulated in just 2.5 years in this house
- Keep up with the saving/killing debt plan
- See my friends/socialize with people other then my family
- Work on 101 in 1001 things (I'm thinking I won't be able to finish this by September this year which is the technical deadline, so instead of feeling like a failure I'm going to keep it up and make it my 101 before 30 list)
Happy Love month y'all!