It was cheap, quick and easy. And in my book you can't beat that combination.
What you'll need:
- Burlap wrapped frame (Walmart: 2 pack was around $5)
- Fine glitter (Hobby Lobby $4.99 - I already had this from Valentines day last year)
- Mod Podge (I actually ended up using Jewel Glue which is around $4 at craft stores)
- Large index card
1. Write Love on your index card with your sharpie
2. Carefully shove the index card into the back of the frame so the word is visible through the burlap
3. Trace your word with the Jewel glue
4. Dump glitter all over the glue, like a lot of glitter...
5. Let the glitter sit for a few minuets as is, then dump it off and tap on the index card to get all of the excess glitter off the burlap. Remove the index card, hang it on your wall, and yay! You have a easy/cheap/quick Valentines Day decoration